Posted on 03-29-2017
Chiropractic Neck Pain Treatment in Queens
There are many reasons that people experience neck pain. As your chiropractor in Queens NY, we can help patients manage their pain, recover from their injuries and avoid injury in the future. We use holistic, natural treatment for patients experiencing neck pain.
Causes of Neck Pain in Queens
The causes of neck pain in adults can vary. At Dr. Lee's Spine Center, we interview patients and perform examinations to determine the cause. Some of the most common reasons that people experience neck pain in Queens includes:
- Whiplash. This condition often occurs because of car accidents, sporting injuries, and personal injuries. Whiplash can cause neck pain, limited mobility, muscle stiffness, difficulty sleeping, headaches and blurred vision.
- Text neck. Patients who frequently bend forward to look at their mobile devices may experience text neck, a condition caused by the strain of bending forward often.
- Poor ergonomics. A bad chair at work or a poor mattress at home can cause strain on the neck and spine, causing pain and limited range of motion for the patient. Over time, poor ergonomics can lead to chronic pain.
Chiropractic Care for Neck Pain in Queens NY
At Dr. Lee's Spine Center, we use gentle chiropractic treatments to help patients experiencing neck pain. Some of the most common techniques we use to treat neck pain include:
- Spinal adjustment. This technique is used to help realign the spine and relieve pressure on the joints. Spinal adjustment can also help treat subluxations, which are a common reason that patients experience neck pain.
- Massage therapy. Our massage therapy techniques help improve patient circulation, reduce inflammation and reduce pain.
- Lifestyle advice. We help patients avoid pain in the future by teaching them healthy habits and behaviors.
Contact Your Chiropractor in Queens NY
As your chiropractor in Queens NY, we can help you manage your neck pain without the use of invasive procedures or addictive medications. To find out more or to make an appointment for chiropractic care, contact us today at (347) 960-7774.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.