Chiropractic Care From Your Queens Chiropractor at Dr. Lee's Spine Center
You have undoubtedly heard of chiropractic care before, but you may not be aware of the true scale and scope of its many benefits -- benefits that could make a dramatic difference in your everyday health, function and comfort. Here at Dr. Lee's Spine Center, Dr. James Lee is happy to offer a variety of chiropractic and related healing modalities for rehabilitation, pain management, and a generally higher quality of life.
The Many Benefits of Chiropractic Care
To understand why chiropractic care is so helpful, it's first important to understand what it actually does. Chiropractic treatment is the diagnosis and correction of problems in your joint alignment. This type of small but meaningful abnormality, known as a subluxation, can interfere with normal joint motion, posture, and nerve function, producing issues ranging from acute joint pain to chronic muscle strain, and impaired nerve signaling. By delivering precise physical adjustments to these alignment problems, we can bring your joints back into their optimal configuration, relieving your symptoms naturally and without drugs.
Services From Our Chiropractor in Queens, New York
Our chiropractor in Queens, New York combines chiropractic care with other safe, effective techniques to help you enjoy the best possible results. Our holistic healing services include:
- Non-Surgical Pain Management - Non-surgical pain management through chiropractic adjustment is one of Dr. Lee's specialties. A series of adjustment sessions can restore your freedom of motion, improve your musculoskeletal alignment, and take the pinch-off of pinched nerves. Dr. Lee can even perform chiropractic manipulation under anesthesia as needed to ensure your comfort during more extensive adjustments.
- Spinal Decompression - Non-surgical spinal decompression makes a useful complement to chiropractic adjustment, especially in cases where bulging or herniated discs are pressing against nerve tissue. Our mechanized treatment table gently increases the space between vertebrae until vacuum pressure pulls the misaligned discs back into place.
- Massage Therapy - Massage therapy is yet another valuable supportive therapy used in conjunction with chiropractic adjustment for a wide range of ailments and injuries. Swedish massage can relieve tension, boost blood flow and enhance healing in superficial tissues, while deeper techniques can free up stubborn muscle knots and old scar tissue to help you regain pain-free flexibility.
- Rehabilitation - Whether you've been injured in a car accident, you hurt yourself at home, or you're recovering from surgery, personalized rehabilitation can help. We can combine chiropractic adjustment, massage, spinal decompression, and gentle exercises to help you heal up properly.
- Spinal and Postural Screenings - The earlier we know about a spinal problem, the more quickly and easily we can correct it. That's why we provide regular spinal and postural screenings to catch your issues -- sometimes before you even know they're there.
Bring Your Injury Rehabilitation and Pain Management Needs to Us
Find out whether chiropractic care makes all the difference in your injury rehabilitation and pain management. Call Dr. Lee's Spine Center at (347) 960-7774 today!